Author Topic: The Villains RP  (Read 16695 times)

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
And soon enough... a lot sooner than it really should be... Ryder's ship was touching down on that same dark-colored landing pad on the volcanic planet where the terrorists had built their totally original base. Approaching the door, they were once again greeted by the being who guarded it.

"What is the password?" it asked.

"Damn you!" Ryder declared confidently.

"Incorrect. That password is outdated." the being replied.

"I was just here yesterday!" Ryder exclaimed.

"Incorrect." the being repeated.

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
Kane approached the door.

"Open the door or I'll do to you what I'll do to that guy behind the door in the GenTek mountain lab millennia from now," he growled.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
"Correct." the being replied dispassionately, before unlocking the door and drawing it open so the two could enter.

"Very secure password." Ryder mused.

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
Kane entered first, giving a glare to the door-man and passing him, having no clue where he was going.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
Of course, the doorman was somehow hidden from sight again, behind the door. How he does that, we don't know.

Ryder took lead again, in any case, and led Kane through the halls on their way to Letter C's office. Along the way, they pair got a lot of awkward stares from the random terrorists walking the halls. Finally, they arrived and entered (since Letter C apparently isn't important enough to have a guard at his door) the office.

"Ryder, you're back... and... g... guh... you b-brought the G-g-gatekeeper?" he said, not realizing Ryder's companion was Kane.

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
Upon hearing the word 'Gatekeeper' Kane did a 360, searching for his brother.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
"Where--- Oh... no no no... silly. This is Kane, Geeky-man's brother. Though, I don't understand your confusion; they look nothing alike." Ryder replied to Letter C.

"Kane...?" Letter C drawled, feeling rather silly.

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
"You work for this guy?" Kane asked Ryder.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
"Yes." Ryder replied.

"To be more specific, he works for the guy that I work for." Letter C stated.

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
Kane declined to comment on that.

"So we're here. Now what?"

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
"You tell me." Letter C replied to Kane, but was glaring at Heath, "Ryder assured me that his plan was guaranteed to defeat the Gatekeeper."

"And it will, I assure you Letter-man!" Ryder declared, "I just need one more element to secure victory."

"You told me that Kane was that element..." C deadpanned.

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
Kane looked at Heath.

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
As the Gatekeeper was getting up that morning, he found that he had some business to take care of.

- - -

Komm was the largest known planet in multiverse with a breathable atmosphere for all attainable lifeforms and sustainable agriculture. As such, it was the perfect planet for the capital of the multiverse's largest, multi-galaxy spanning empire, the Shadow Empire.

Or so it seemed.

For eons, the planet was nearly perfect. But over time, the SE had to designate sections of the planet for its various needs as it began to outgrow the planet, and need to expand.

Such rapid terraforming, coupled with the draining and re-populating of expansive oceans, greenlands, tropical forests, polar ice caps and magma pools and others to maintain an Empire's economy, along with gigantic spacescrapers, destroyed the planet's natural beauty, even if one could not tell from the surface.

But upon a closer inspection, there was something even more ominous going on here. More ominous than the weather system being ****** to ****. More ominous than the constant flooding, the lightning strikes in the cities, the - you get the point.

The Gatekeeper spent a lot of time here. His presence over that time had changed everything. The dark side of the Force was prevalent everywhere you looked. The wilds were filled with carnivorous beasts. The oceans with carnivorous beasts. The deserts, with... carnivorous beasts.

And some were more frightening than others...

- - -

The Gatekeeper stepped off his shuttle to see a giant red crystal wrapped around one of the spacescrapers in one of the numerous districts of the Empire's capital. Recent rain had flooded the ocean nearby, but the city itself was not flooded. Yet. But this crystal was not there last night.

"Commander, what is this?" the Gatekeeper demanded of the lead man at the site, Dr. Scientist Vasul.

Vasul looked at him nervously, not expecting to find the Emperor here.

"Well, honestly, we don't know. In all of our archives we haven't found anything like it. We've evacuated the population of the scraper, but -"

"Why?"

"...Because it is a logical thing to do, my Lord?"

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
After a few moments of back-and-forth, during which the Gatekeeper reminded Vasul that he was only alive because he was useful and not to challenge that, Vasul went back to his console and recited the information they had.

"It appears to be a crystalline formation. Our scanners cannot penetrate it, unfortunately. At least not our current lab scanners. We are waiting for a train carrying a load of stronger scanners."

"Where is this train?" the Gatekeeper asked.

Vasul looked at his watch, then at the calendar.

"Somewhere out that way," he gestured out at the ocean.

The Gatekeeper turned and stared out at the ocean. Something seemed amiss about this, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

- - -

*CHOO CHOO*

*CHOO CHOO*

"We really need to replace that horn..." a man named Steve, one of four who was guarding a large box on a flatbed car pulled by one diesel engine, commented to his compatriots.

The train was on a tressel going across the ocean.

"Always hated that," his cousin, who simply called himself 'Jobs', affirmed.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
"You know what I hate more?" one of the other four guards, this one named Boyd, asked.

"What?" the fourth one, whose name has not been e-mailed to the narrator yet, inquired.

"Guard duty. And you know the thing about guard duty?" Boyd continued.

"It's incredibly boring?" the fourth guy completed the old adage.

"Nope. It's--" Boyd started to say, before suddenly a dude with buzz-cut hair and a couple big swords combat knives on his back came out of bleeding NOWHERE and booted Boyd in the face, instantly KOing him.

"AHA! All your box are belong to us!" buzz-cut declared to the other guards.

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
Steve turned around to face Buzz-cut but found a dude who had just uncloaked wearing a suit of gray armor and yellow lights and blasted him with a hard right hand.

"We are here for your... COMBAT KNIVES!" Chairwalker exclaimed, using excessive hand gesticulation.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
"Aha! Combat knives!" Buzz-cut parroted, while pointing dramatically at the skybox.

"But... we don't have any combat knives!" the fourth guard protested.

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
"We will see about that!" Chairwalker exclaimed again, just as Steve got up and knocked him down with a boot.

"You ain't stealing nothing," Steve muttered.

Chairwalker jumped up with a (Combat) knife and cut off a piece of Steve's ear.

Steve came up again and busted a chair across Chairwalker's teeth helmet and they rolled off the flatbed and onto its railing, kicking and gouging in the water and blood and the ear.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
Buzz-cut then made a massive swing with one of his swords combat knives and chopped loose any ropes or chains (this is an advanced combat knife, it can totally cut through chain) securing the box down.

"Stop! Hey!" guard four protested while reaching for his blaster, only to have it ripped from his hand by a Force Pull from Buzz-cut, after which guard four then exclaimed: "J-J-Jobs! Do your job!"

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
"They don't pay me enough to do this job..."

Jobs pulled a plastique explosive and primed it.

Chairwalker and Steve stopped their fight to look.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
Buzz-cut, AKA, Ruupert, pulled out his other advanced combat knife and raised them at Jobs menacingly.

"Plastic explosive or not... you must realize, you... are... dooooomed." he threatened.

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
Jobs threw it at Buzz-cut.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
It landed at Ruupert's feet, which caused him to take a couple steps back and make motions with his hands and head back and forth at the non-existent people behind him.

"Back away! I shall deal with this plastic explosive, myself!" he declared.

"..."

"Wait... plastic expl--"

*BOOM*

And Ruupert was last seen flying head over heals back toward the caboose.

Online JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
He was plastered to the caboose like in an old cartoon.

- - -

The engineer for some odd reason sped up the train.

"Tell the engineer to slow down!" Chairwalker told Steve.

"Why?"

"Because I will fall off! And I will die! And you don't want to be framed for manslaughter!"

Steve kicked him off the train and toward the caboose...

And he smashed up next to Ruupert.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
At that moment, Boyd awoke and sat back up like nothing had happened.

"And as I was saying about guard duty... it is extremely boring."