Author Topic: Age of Retribution Part IV: The Gauntlet of Izabran  (Read 11356 times)

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
Killroy jumped to his feet and ran toward the door.

"Be we under attack!?" he asked frantically.

Offline DeadJim

• Role Player
  • Plausibly Deniable Assassin of the Operation
"Indeed we are, my dear boy!" Melvyn replied, "We are under attack by a most nefarious enemy that seeks to corrupt and demoralize the hearts of all aboard this vessel! But we shall not let this happen! No my boy, we shall not! We cannot!"

"I didn't think Cook's food was that bad," Arlyss shrugged.

"We have the plague that we are not all team players! And I have just the remedy... today, we begin a Crew Building Exercise."

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
"A what...?" Killroy's eye twitched.

"Keep yer bloody new-fangled northerner ideas to yourselves," Gideon whined, "Some of us are tryin' tuh' sleep."

Offline DeadJim

• Role Player
"Here is a prime example, Mr. Roy," Melvyn explained as he motioned to Gideon, "This man is so biased against northerners, that he has already closed his minds to the diversity we can all bring to the table!"

"So we are still talking about the food!" Arlyss said, "I knew it!"

"I don't like where this is going," Eamon sighed as he pulled his hat up from his eyes.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
"Oh, you don't like that this is going to be about food, mate?" Cook burst into the crew quarters, his apron covered in something and a sullied cleaver in his hand, "Well then, you can help me make breakfast!"

He grabbed Eamon by the collar and began to drag him to the galley.

"Mister Vin, what be a diversity?" Killroy asked.

Offline DeadJim

• Role Player
"Have fun!" Arlyss waved as her brother departed with Cook.

"Diversity Ii like a small dragon," Melvyn explained, "but there are no front legs, so it stands on the hind ones."

"That's a Wyvern," Shelannah corrected from the other end of the room.

"Wha... a wyern? Here?" Melvyn laughed, "Don't be absurd, these quarters are much too small to house a wyvern, but they shall serve our purpose for our dragon."

Offline Shawnex

• Redshirt
"DRAGON?! WHERE?! WHERE?!" Tucker jumped off his hammock and saw the crew already up, "Oh. Must've been a dream or somethin." then he turned to Broose and Deve, "Alright men! Time to get moving!

"Ay! Deve! Wake up! Wake up!" called Broose touching under Deve's hammock which made Deve to wake up and flip off his hammock and crashed on Broose which also made him flip off his hammock and landed on Tucker's foot!

"YEOW!" screamed Tucker, "GET OFF M'ER FOOT!"

"Then get HIM off of me!" Broose grunted trying to get Deve off of him.

"OY! What did you do that for?! ME hate that!" Deve sprung up to his feet.

"You heard him!" Broose snorted after getting up to his feet as well, "It's time to get moving!"

"Oy...!" muttered Deve.

Online Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
Gideon was now sleeping face down with a pillow (he was the only one who had one, and nobody knows how he got it) held tight around his head, trying to block-out the noise.

"I don't understand..." was all Killroy could say to all of that.