Author Topic: Dawnbreaker: Legacies - Deleted Scene - Angel's Basement  (Read 114087 times)

Offline JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
The hallway Angel went down was the only one in the Mansion, that Tracy had seen anyway, with literally no doors or windows or decorations of any sort in it. It was a rather eerie place, out-of-place in stark contrast to the rest of the Mansion. All it was was crystalline walls and floors made of the same material, unlike the rest of the place. It was also a lot longer and wider than the rest, as well, and it was windy and went up and down several times. But at the very middle, on top of a small hump in the hallway, Tracy saw the top of Angel's head seemingly descend into a pit of darkness, before her hand reached up and closed the floor back on top of her.

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
"What in--?"

Tracy slowly walked up and looked down at the floor that Angel had just disappeared into.

Offline JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
It was just that. The floor. Or was it?

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
"Forget it! Not doing it!" Tracy told herself, quickly turning around and heading back down the hall and into the "safer" parts of the mansion, eventually leading up to her room where she would sleep off the rest of her hangover.

Several days later, Tracy invited some of her friends to come over to Angel's house, after Angel had informed Tracy she'd be "away" for some time. Being bored, Tracy had asked Sakura and the Raynes to come over, and evidently Jack and Eleanor wound up coming too (most likely hitchhiking with the Raynes). The six of them were now sitting around a monopoly board, playing the game as is to be expected. They had probably been playing about an hour at this point...

"I'm thirsty, gunna get some water." Tracy said suddenly standing up.

« Last Edit: Apr 21 2014, 07:13 PM by Tyler294 »

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
"Me too." Marissa said, standing up and following Tracy.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
Sakura, who was strangly wearing the same sunglasses she was a few days ago after her outburst, shrugged and got up as well. Today she had on her usual vest over a green "I like to get my hands dirty" shirt and blue jeans. She also started carrying her Saber a lot more lately.
"Mind if I tag along? I'm kinda thirsty too."

--
That little mutant Stromboli snuck up on me! GAH... functified again! -Dr. Peter Venkman

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
  • The Glorious Brain of the Operation
Eleanor was still wearing the grey dress she had been wearing when she was with the CCG.
    Assuming that something suspicious was going on, she silently got up and followed along a few feet behind everyone else.

--
Milestones are important, because they remind us that no matter how far we've come, we will never convert to the metric system!

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
"Naw, just sit here and dehydrate." Tracy joked, but she motioned for Sakura to follow.

They proceeded down the winding hallways a bit, before Tracy stopped in front of the that creepy hallway.

"You know... I saw Angel enter a trap door or something down that hall..." Tracy stated, almost absentmindedly.

That entire thing had been bothering her the last few days. Angel may have been very good to her, but there was still a dark, ominous side to her that made Tracy worry. What was down there?

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
"Well... considering the size of this place..." Sakrua said. "I wouldn't be surprised if there was one or two."

--
That little mutant Stromboli snuck up on me! GAH... functified again! -Dr. Peter Venkman

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
"Or six..." Marissa said, pausing to give the hallway a longer second glance.

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
"It creeps me out thinking about what she could have down there." Tracy shuddered, before quickly resuming her heading toward the kitchen.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
Sakura hesitated a bit longer, as if she was trying to work something out. Finally, she followed Tracy.

« Last Edit: Apr 22 2014, 03:36 PM by Rattler »

--

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
Marissa did the same.

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
When the others turned into the kitchen, Eleanor kept walking down the hall. She looked carefully at the floor, searching for any visible lines or cracks. When she found it, she started trying to pry it up with her fingers.

--
Milestones are important, because they remind us that no matter how far we've come, we will never convert to the metric system!

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
Tracy wondered who this Chris guy was that was following her, but maybe it was just a creepy mirage spawned by Angel's house. In any case, she and the others proceeded to the kitchen, probably exchanging some friendly taunts about the game, before returning back to it.

"Where'd Eleanor go?" Tracy asked, taking a seat.

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
    Jack looked around.
    "I thought she went with you." Kyle said.

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
"No... I never saw her." Tracy replied.

Offline JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
Once Eleanor was in and had been met with the 10-foot drop, she was greeted by blast doors to her right where Angel and Zin had gone before, and blast doors to her back, where the former RMK used to be.

The only pathway before her was a treacherous-looking set of stairs going at an angle down, straight ahead.

The blast doors did have labels on them as to what they were guarding. "Dark Sector, Light Sector," etc.

She couldn't have noticed that the Blast Doors to the Light Sector were unlocked from that distance - she wasn't tall enough.

« Last Edit: Jun 08 2014, 06:14 PM by JA-394 »

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
Marissa looked in the direction they had gone earlier, "Eleanor! You over there?" She called.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
Sakura turned, unsure what was going on.

--

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
Eleanor didn't answer because she didn't hear. She looked around the room for a moment, then stared down the stairs.

--

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
    "Bathroom maybe?" Kyle suggested.
    "I'll go find her, be right back." Marissa said, standing up.

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
The group sighed and waited, as it was Marissa's turn. Why couldn't she have rolled first? Doh.

Offline JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
The stairs were rather dark, with the only light being from whatever was at the bottom. They were also a spiral, and had no railing.

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
Marissa checked the kitchen and bathroom areas, calling Eleanor's name every once and a while. Then the creepy dark hallway caught her attention... She stared for a while, momentarily forgetting about Eleanor, wondering what would be down there... then was snapped back into reality as she realized the trap door was open whereas it'd been closed earlier. She slowly approached and peered down into the blackness.
    "Eleanor...?"
    Hm.
    She stepped back. She needed a flashlight.

A few minutes later, she was back at the trap door, with a flashlight.