Author Topic: Dawnbreaker: Legacies - Deleted Scene - Angel's Basement  (Read 108671 times)

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
    Marissa found the machinery room and paused to take note and a closer look. Interesting stuff... but she was beginning to feel this light stinging sensation in her brain as she examined them closely. Thinking nothing of it other than the desire to find Eleanor and get out of there quickly, she turned the light back on and looked all around.
    "Eleanor!?"

--
You can't survive on one cookie every two days.

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
  • The Glorious Brain of the Operation
Eleanor walked slowly through the graveyard, looking at the names and dates. She snorted. "Ludamigus..." She stopped when she spotted the broken one and looked around the area quickly, half expecting "Ar" to be standing somewhere.

--
Milestones are important, because they remind us that no matter how far we've come, we will never convert to the metric system!

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
Thinking for a minute, Sakura bit her lip.
"No way to judge distance without something to drop down there..." she said, mostly to herself.

--
That little mutant Stromboli snuck up on me! GAH... functified again! -Dr. Peter Venkman

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
"Do you think they went down there...?" Kyle asked, peering past Sakura and down the hole.

--

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
"Well... I think I saw Tracy jump down there..." Sakura replied. "But I have no idea how deep it goes."

--
That little mutant Stromboli snuck up on me! GAH... functified again! -Dr. Peter Venkman

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
"Hey Tracy!" Kyle yelled.

Assuming he got no response, the next thing he asked was, "Anyone got a rope? I'll go find a rope..."

A few moments later he returned with a rope.

--

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
Sakura took the rope and looked for something to tie it off to.

--

Offline JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
What did Sakura really expect to tie a rope to on the floor? Really?

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
Jack just took the end of the rope Sakura was holding and tossed the rest down the hole. He seemed to have recovered the use of his right hand, though it was still burnt.

--

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
Sakura looked at Jack.
"You sure you can handle it?" she asked.

--

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
"Absolutely. It can't be far, I heard the rope reach the ground." Jack replied.

--

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
Sakura nodded then took hold of the rope herself. Being the resident Tomb Raider of the group, she felt a bit better going first. With her Omni Tool active for a light source, she slid down the rope into the darkness.

--

Offline JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
And was met the same thing Tracy/Marissa/Eleanor were.

"Ar" was nowhere to be seen.

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
"Can you see anything?" Jack called down.

--

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
"Uh... nope. Pitch black even with my Omni Tool apparently..." Sakura replied.

--

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
Eleanor searched the area for another exit or passage.

--
Milestones are important, because they remind us that no matter how far we've come, we will never convert to the metric system!

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
Sakura took a few steps forward, and eventually was able to see again.
"Ok... that's odd. NOW I can see since I moved," she called back.

--

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
"How far down is it?" Kyle called next.

--

Offline JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
She found one behind an unmarked tomb. It was an out-of-place stairwell that went down. It was very well lit, so anyone passing by would see it. Below seemed to be some kind of animal or animals of some sort, judging by the sounds coming from down there.

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
Eleanor retrieved one of Sakura's kitchen knives from her pocket and went down the stairs.

--

Offline JA-394

• Dedicated Role Player
In cages, sturdy-looking cages, were specimens considered too dangerous for normal areas of containment. Rakghouls were common here, as was the vampiric species from ages ago whose name I cannot recall... there was even a captured Demon Overlord from Remus' darker days. This monster was under the strongest security of everything visible, not all of which the eye could see...

As soon as Eleanor came into view, everything began roaring and howling at her, trying to get out of their cages to kill her. None of them were successful.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
"Eh... judging from how long I slid down the rope... maybe ten feet?" Sakura replied.

--

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
Eleanor jumped when everything started howling at once. "Uh, hello." Her voice was drowned out, but she said it anyway. She walked closer to the cages, examining the creatures. They weren't anything she'd seen before, and they stunk. She wanted to poke one, but figured that was a terrible idea.

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
Tracy had wandered down the machine room, the sheer... everything... of the room was enough to leave her with her mouth agape.

"I've been living over this all these months?" she stated, dumbfounded.

She began wandering around, looking at the artifacts and devices. Occasionally poking a few.

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
Just then a pair of hands found Eleanor's shoulders from behind...

--