Author Topic: nope.avi  (Read 29771 times)

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 12 2014, 10:43 PM

Genre = Fantasy
Setting = MC/Terraria
RP Type = Action/Drama/Adventure/Survival
How to join = Closed
Participants: Aeliss Novak, Garyn Dakari, JA-394, Rattler, Tyler294

***DESCRIPTION***

An RP set in a world similar to the one in Minecraft and Terraria. The characters must fight to survive, if they can...

***RULES***
  • No one-shotting other players, no OP characters, items or actions, no metagaming, basic rules of fairness.
  • All magic items must be discussed OOC before being introduced into the RP.
  • Recommended that major bosses or powerful enemies be discussed in OOC. Not required, just suggested.
  • The "main" characters have NO memories of their previous lives. This includes their names, place they live, or people they knew.*
  • All authors limited to only two NPCs.** This includes named sentient villains. To free up a slot, kill one of your characters.
  • All character deaths are final. Period. No resurrections.
*  - Only exception is that Olivia and Jonathan might know they are siblings.
** - Does not included unnamed NPCs, so long as they don't reoccur too often.

***CHARACTER***
Race:

Height:

Appearance: (Include hair and eye color.)

« Last Edit: Jun 13 2014, 06:59 PM by Tyler294 »

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 13 2014, 08:11 PM
Name: Tyler*

Race: White

Height: 6' 0"

Appearance: White-blond hair, shoulder length. Pale green, narrow eyes. Long narrow nose. Fuller lips. Squarish jaw.

Name: Jonathan*

Race: Asian (Korean ethnic)

Height: 4' 11"

Appearance: Pink hair (butt length), N/A eye color, light build. N/A facial details.

Name: Jason*

Race: "Olive skin"

Height: 5' 7"

Appearance: Brown eyes. Long silver hair. Rounded jaw. Thin lips. Medium build.

Name: Olivia*

Race: White or Asian

Height: 5' 10"

Appearance:
Green eyes. Semi-long greasy black hair (half-way down neck, gets in eyes). Athletic build but not overly muscular.

Name: Chris*

Race:
White

Height:
5' 5"

Appearance: Wide brown eyes. Long, curly black hair, mid-spine length. Small, round freckled face with cheek dimples with a short, round nose. Thick eyebrows. Small chin scar. Average build. Black dragonfly tattoo on her left ankle, about an inch long.

« Last Edit: Jun 14 2014, 08:25 PM by Tyler294 »

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 21 2014, 07:48 PM
Birds chirping cheerfully.

Leaves rustling softly.

A stream gently flowing in the distance.

Those were the first things the girl heard as she slowly drifted out of her deep slumber into a light sleep. She didn't wake up, however. Instead the warmth of the midday sun, offset by a slight breeze to make it near-perfectly comfortable temperature wise. Add-in the long, soft grass she was bedded down on, and you created conditions that were difficult to break yourself free from. So she continued to lie there, drifting in-and-out of sleep, sometimes coming close to waking up but never quite doing it.

Finally, a little mosquito came by and started buzzing by her ear. She waved it off, only half waking up. The insect persisted, only to be shooed away again. But third time was a charm as the bug buzzed right into her ear.

"Gah!" she growled, jolting awake and batting her eardrum which caused her left ear to start ringing.

That mosquito got away...

Now awake, the girl sat up, almost immediately noticing something was amiss. She felt well-rested and comfortable, and the sun's rays felt good on her skin...

"Wait..."

The girl opened her eyes and moved her hands up and down her body once to make sure. Her suspicions were quickly confirmed. She was bare naked.

"Why don't I have clothes...?" she asked herself, poking her head above the grass to make sure nobody was nearby watching her.

There was nobody anywhere in sight. But she did realize very quickly that she had no idea where she was. She was in a grassy meadow, lying in a patch of tall grass with tree clumps scattered about. The aforementioned stream could be heard somewhere nearby, though she couldn't see it from her current position. In the distance there were mountains visible, encompassing nearly two-thirds of the horizon. A few butterflies were flapping about the meadow, doing their thing. Whilst squirrels could be seen in the trees, also doing their thing. It was a rather beautiful sight; very calm and peaceful...

But not-at-all familiar.

"Where am I?" she asked herself out-loud, standing up for the first time.

It was at that point when another question reached her mind.

"Who am I?" she asked again, a little more loudly.

She realized that not only did she not know where she was, but neither did she know who she was, nor where she came from, what she was doing last or how she got here. She didn't even know what she looked like. So many memories... were just not there. She knew a few things, like what the trees and animals were called and what they did. But, the things relevant to herself were gone.

Obviously confused, the girl began walking toward the water she heard nearby. The stream was not a very big one, maybe a foot deep at the most and maybe three to four feet wide. But the water was reflective enough to show the girl what she looked like.

She was tall and lean, with fair skin and thick blond hair that extended just to her shoulders. Her eyes were pale green, though she couldn't really see that too well. She had somewhat full lips, a narrow nose and a slightly squared jaw. She looked to be in her early twenties.

"So that's who I am?" she asked herself, "Or... rather what I look like."

She spent a few moments to examine her features through the makeshift mirror, before finally deciding to take a closer look at her surroundings. After some scanning of the horizon, she noticed the sun reflecting off of something on one of the trees not far away. Curious, she trotted on over to it, finding a partially rusted iron axe embedded into said tree. There had still been just enough shine on it to get her attention.

"Huh... an axe..." the blond girl mused.

Grabbing the wooden handle with both hands, she reefed on it several times, trying to break it loose. It wasn't stuck in there too hard and she eventually got it out.

"Now I'm a naked girl with an axe!" she exclaimed, looking around again.

At this point she was only speaking to try and calm herself down. Despite the lovely surroundings, she was getting very scared over the circumstances. At least she had a tool now, or weapon if need be.

"Now... what..." she sighed, again scanning the horizon...

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:05 PM
There was a moan nearby, the kind normally associated with "Don't want to get up right now".

--
That little mutant Stromboli snuck up on me! GAH... functified again! -Dr. Peter Venkman

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:09 PM
The blond girl with an axe jumped slightly, the abnormal noise spooking her. But once she realized it sounded like a person, she began very slowly and cautiously proceeding in the direction she'd heard the sound come from.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:13 PM
She found... a leg sticking out of a bush. A... bare leg.

--
That little mutant Stromboli snuck up on me! GAH... functified again! -Dr. Peter Venkman

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:15 PM
Crouching down, the blond girl poked the bottom of the foot with the the blunt side of her axe.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:15 PM
"Five more minutes..." came a reply after the foot moved.

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:16 PM
The blond girl raised an eyebrow, then poked at the foot again.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:17 PM
The bush shook from an impact before a mess of black hair came out, with a hand rubbing the top.
"Ow..."

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:21 PM
"Hey?" the blond girl greeted in an uncertain tone, cocking her head to the side as she took in the appearance of the other person.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:25 PM
The mass of black hair turned, revealing another girl that appeared to be in her early twenties.
"Uh... who are you?" she asked. "And... why are you... and where am I?"

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:26 PM
"Was kind of hoping the first person I met could answer those very questions." the blond girl replied.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:31 PM
"What's that supposed to..." she trailed off as a breeze washed over them. She then noticed something... or the lack of something.
"Um..."

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:32 PM
The blond girl gradually folded her arms across her chest, almost entirely for the purpose of covering things.

"Yeah... uh... you wouldn't happen to know anything about that would ya?" she asked with a nervous chuckle.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:33 PM
"Um... no?" she replied. "Last thing I remember is..."
She seemed to struggle with that for a couple minutes.
"I... I don't... oh god... I don't remember..."

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:35 PM
"I suppose you don't have a name either?" the blond girl asked softly.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:38 PM
A panicked look crossed the raven-haired girl's face, confirming that assessment.

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:42 PM
The blond girl swayed back and forth a little in place, with her axe leaned up against her side.

"Well... hi... nice to meet you I guess." she said awkwardly after a moment.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:43 PM
"Nice... to meet you too," came the reply. "Um... well... this is kinda awkward... I mean... considering the lack of clothes..."

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:48 PM
"Could be worse..." the blond girl noted, crossing her legs slightly.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:49 PM
"Never say that," the raven-haired girl replied, then thought for a moment. "How much worse?"

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:50 PM
"If there are boys around." the blond girl deadpanned.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:52 PM
The raven-haired girl cocked her head to the side in thought.
"Yea... that would be awkward... but at the same time... maybe a little fun... depending on the situation..." she trailed off, thinking of what a boy's reaction might be to seeing two girls.

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:54 PM
"No it wouldn't." the blond girl replied almost instinctively.

She thought about that a moment. Perhaps she disliked boys in her previous life? That could be it. Or maybe there was just some sort of moral or social taboo she ascribed to. She didn't know really, she just knew she didn't want any guys to see her this way.