Author Topic: nope.avi  (Read 30583 times)

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:56 PM
"What? Don't want to see someone get all awkward?" she asked. In case anyone noticed, she was still mostly covered up by the bush she was in.

--
That little mutant Stromboli snuck up on me! GAH... functified again! -Dr. Peter Venkman

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 09:58 PM
"I don't want anybody seeing me naked... at least nobody more than necessary." the blond girl replied.

She finally dropped her hands and lifted her axe up again.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 10:00 PM
The raven-haired girl's eyes locked onto the axe.
"Um... please tell me you're not thinking of using that on me for saying something..." she trailed off.

--
That little mutant Stromboli snuck up on me! GAH... functified again! -Dr. Peter Venkman

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 10:04 PM
The fair-haired girl looked down at the axe, then slowly back up toward the dark-haired girl, her face now sporting a dark grin. She also let out a faint evil laugh as she did.

But that only lasted a moment before she stopped messing around and her face returned to a normal expression.

"No silly. I might need it for cutting down trees for firewood or something... or as a weapon. I don't know. I'm gunna go search for something I can use for coverage now though... you wanna come?"

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 10:05 PM
"Safety in numbers I guess," the raven-haired girl replied as she finally stood up. For a moment it looked like she was off balance, but she recovered.

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 10:06 PM
And so the two set off to find... well anything...

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
  • The Glorious Brain of the Operation
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 10:55 PM
They found a boy. A nekked boy. A nekked boy who had apparently broken his hammer, and was looking down at it, trying to stick the handle back into the head with a look of exasperation on his face.

--
Milestones are important, because they remind us that no matter how far we've come, we will never convert to the metric system!

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:08 PM
The blond girl facepalmed, then crouched in the tall grass while putting an arm over her chest.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:09 PM
The raven-haired girl did the same, starting to feel a little awkward.

--

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:11 PM
Nekked boy didn't notice, and started banging the handle straight against the tree to try to get it back into the head.

--
Milestones are important, because they remind us that no matter how far we've come, we will never convert to the metric system!

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:13 PM
The blond maintained positioned and watched.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:15 PM
The raven-haired girl suppressed a laugh at how stupid the boy was looking right now.

--

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:15 PM
The handle of the hammer split in half, and Nekked Boy started slowly smacking his head against the tree.

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:17 PM
The blond girl giggled slightly and facepalmed.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:18 PM
The raven-haired girl snickered, covering her mouth to try and keep from being heard.

--

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:20 PM
They failed. The boy turned his head in their direction and blinked, then started to turn pink. "Hi."

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:22 PM
"... Hi..." the blond replied softly.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:23 PM
"Eh hehe... hello..." the raven-haired girl replied.

--

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
nope.avi
Posted Jun 22 2014, 11:35 PM
    Somewhere, some ways away from the three naked young people, was another naked young person, slowing her sprint to a jog and coming to a complete stop in the darkness, leaning against a damp stone wall, hyperventilating. She placed a hand over her rapidly beating heart and began trying to calm herself and steady her breathing. She closed her eyes, though it barely made a difference as light could only be seen in one direction, and only barely at that, as the entrance to this cave was around a corner. In her other hand, sticky with sweat, she gripped a hammer. Her knuckles were white and her whole arm was shaking.
    The short, Korean-looking woman sharply sucked in air and forced herself to hold her breath as she opened her eyes and looked towards the faint glow that was the direction she came from. She remained as quiet as she could, watching and listening for any sign of movement. Any sign of what had been chasing her outside. She could hear a slow but steady drip of water echo throughout the caves every five second interval. It echoed far, the caves must go much deeper than where she was. Listening longer she made out that something was underneath her, another cavern perhaps.
    A loud breeze whooshed by her through the tunnel, much louder than a normal breeze thanks to the acoustics. The wind coldly reminded her of her current state of undress, and she shivered as she released her breath with a gasp. She let the hammer drop to the sandy unseen ground, before letting her back slide down the wall till she was in a sitting position. She brushed a few strands of her very long hair out of her face, as well as some mud, which had got there earlier when she'd tripped over a rock near the entrance of the cave.
    She shivered again. She hadn't noticed before since running had kept her warm, but the cave was quite cool and damp inside, and the breeze and lack of clothes certainly weren't helping any. She pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them and leaning her head against her knees. Her she was, lost in an unfamiliar cave in an unfamiliar forest, covered in mud, without any clothes or possessions. Aside from a hammer anyway, but she didn't recognize it as hers, she'd just found it. Nothing seemed right, even she herself didn't feel right. It was almost as if she had just been born, without a name or memories or anything else that typically came with an adult body. She squinted her eyes shut and struggled to remember something. Anything. Even memories from hours or days ago.

Nothing. Nothing came to mind, everything felt new and bizarre, even her own body, voice, hair...
    "Someone will come for me..." She whispered to herself.
    Who? Were there other people here? If she knew of other people she must know some specific people... she tried as hard as she could to draw a face up in her mind, but to no avail.

Nothing at all. Her mind wasn't an empty slate... it felt more like a tangled mess of information in another language. She'd grasp at threads but lose them the instant she thought she'd got something. She continued trying, but after several minutes gave up due to extreme frustration, then burying her face between her knees, crying.

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
nope.avi
Posted Jun 23 2014, 03:01 PM
The boy stared at them awkwardly for a minute, popping his knuckles on at a time. He felt like he should introduce himself, but...he really had no idea what to say. Asking the girls who they were seemed kind of rude, but hey, so did staring at them while they were naked. He'd rather not be, but it seemed more embarrassing to acknowledge it.
    "Do you guys know what's going on?" He asked finally.

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 23 2014, 03:04 PM
"You don't know either, huh?" the blond one replied.

Offline Rattler

• Dedicated Role Player
  • The Fox
nope.avi
Posted Jun 23 2014, 04:08 PM
"Um... nope..." the raven-haired girl replied.

--

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
nope.avi
Posted Jun 23 2014, 04:18 PM
"Well...we should probably do...something."

--

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
nope.avi
Posted Jun 23 2014, 04:21 PM
"We're exploring, you got any better ideas?" the blond asked.

Offline Aeliss Novak

• Doughnut
  • Global Moderator
  • Role Player
nope.avi
Posted Jun 23 2014, 04:22 PM
"...Nope."

--