Author Topic: OOC - AoR Part VI: Rise of the Runebound and the Curiously Elated Fools  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
-Age of Retribution Saga Part VI: Rise of the Runebound and the Curious Case of the Elated Fools-
(Aka, what you get for letting Garyn name your RP)

------------------------------

So, who's ready to start the new RP? 8)

"I was born ready!" I hear you say, to which I say, great, but shut your face anyway 'cause I was born first and far readier!

Not counting Ty anyway, but I wasn't counting him, anyway, 'cause asking him if he's ready to RP is redundant.

Stay on target Garyn, why are you even awake at this hour. Who's letting you type? You know you shouldn't type after midnight. And how did you manage to get off target again in the same sentence you were getting back on target on? Idoontknow.

It all matters not however, for all that matters is that the stage has been set! The rest of you, feel free to introduce your character(s) as appropriate. They can either enter the Tavern, or already be there, whichever works.

Oh yeah, and also, this thread is the Official Discussion Thread for this RP, for use during the off-chance we wanna say something about the RP to each other when we're not all on Steam. Pretty cool, huh? Technically all the RPs are supposed to have these, but we're slackers. Or just spoiled by Steam's IM. Or both. Yadayadayada.

So yeah, threads and stuff. Beautiful, silky threads... like spiders... ninja spiders...

--
You can't survive on one cookie every two days.

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
Yay.

Hopefully you don't scare Beth away with the strangeness of the above post. lol

By the way, is this tavern/bar thing inside a city limits, or on the road outside of a city?

« Last Edit: Feb 07 2015, 05:07 AM by Tyler294 »

Offline Garyn Dakari

• Overlord
  • Dedicated Role Player
  • Garyn of Dakari
    • Garyn_Dakari
I was imagining the latter.

--
You can't survive on one cookie every two days.

Offline Tyler294

• Epic Role Player
  • The Default User
The jailer rolled a 3. lol

*Hijacks thread and post for indexing purposes*

*And for the MAP*

« Last Edit: May 27 2017, 07:42 PM by Tyler294 »