Author Topic: Age of Retribution Part V: The "Special" Force  (Read 227296 times)

Offline DeadJim

• Role Player
  • Plausibly Deniable Assassin of the Operation
Age of Retribution Part V: The "Special" Force
Posted May 26 2020, 04:19 PM
"You as well," Gort said as he stood up. "Where are you off too, if I might ask?"

Offline Tyler294

• Game Master
  • Epic Role Player
  • Ty Fighter Pilot
Posted May 26 2020, 07:34 PM
Lux looked like he was about to respond, but he another heavy step forward by his hulking partner caused him to close his mouth and just smile.

"Oh, you know... back home to the south," he said instead with a shrug, "If you're ever in the neighborhood, maybe you'll see us!"

"Or maybe you won't," the armored man added, an ominous tinge in his voice.

"Ah, such a sense of humor!" Lux laughed as he quickly approached his comrade and began steering him toward the door, "Come, let us be off and allow these fine folks to rest in peace! Pleasant dreams, Mister Gort."

And with that, the two vanished were out the door and on the road, quickly vanishing into the growing shadows of nightfall from the east.

Offline Shawnex

• Redshirt
Posted Jun 10 2020, 09:55 AM
"Very odd. They seem to be in a hurry." Miller suggested.

"Tau." wondered Harvey, "Never heard of that name. Do you recognize the name, Gort?"

Offline DeadJim

• Role Player
  • Plausibly Deniable Assassin of the Operation
Posted Jun 10 2020, 02:48 PM
No, but I had a friend once who might have known, Gort said thoughtfully. He then stood up, Well its been an interesting day gentlemen, but I think Im going to turn in for the night.

Offline Shawnex

• Redshirt
Posted Jun 10 2020, 08:20 PM
"And so shall we!" agreed Miller and started to walk upstairs, "Oh, Wait a minute! I can't go to bed with out a drink! Where's the wine?" he called and walked to the back room.

"Doodles and I are gonna sleep next to the fireplace." said Cranky, "It's safer and warmer there."

Harvey went upstairs to the bedrooms and suddenly remembered about the Veridean war.

"Hm. Sure do remember Veridea." he said to himself, "Never know they would say that."